2012 New Year’s Resolutions
1. I have indeed lost more weight. Went as low as 163, but currently hovering around 168. MINOR SUCCESS.
2. I technically got a couple new “jobs” but I’m still at the university. Cold cold winterland. 🙁 FAILURE.
3. I did read some pretty awesome books in the past year. I’ll prolly post something about them at some point. (No I won’t.) SUCCESS!
4. I drew more comics. SUCCESS? But nowhere near a hundred. I counted, and it looks like I hit 72 this past year. FAILURE.
I could probably afford to lose more weight. I should really do some more exercise. My current goal is to hit 150 pounds, and once I do that, figure out a comfortable weight for myself. IM SO FAT.
And I had a good excuse (not really) for not drawing those comics. I’ve been drawing illustrations for the local student newspaper, so I had exhausted my artistic intentions meant for comic-ing. I drew 52 of them, so that’s worth something, no? But yeah. I’d like to draw more comics. In fact, I’d almost like to do away with these posts and pretty much publish my blog exclusively through pretty pictures. Unfortunately, it’s much easier to say, “That guy sucks major goat balls,” than to depict it in comic form.
So, time for a new set. One I’ll hopefully be more diligent at:
1. Lose more weight, reach 150 lbs. Gain sexiness.
2. Achieve my long-time goal of 100 consecutive pushups.
3. Find a new job darn it! And somewhere awesome!
4. Draw more comics. (Let’s go for a hundred again.)
5. Earn a hundred dollars using my creative talents.
So once again, THE GAME IS ON.